Please enter your travel dates.
Modern Rome hotel near Via Veneto street
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
In historic area
This modern hotel is in Rome's historic district - 600 meters from the fashionable Via Veneto street and within 1.5 km of the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and the shops of Via Condotti.
Hotel Gambrinus offers wireless Internet access in the bar and restaurant areas, while other amenities include concierge services and currency exchange.
Guestrooms with tall windows are decorated with fabric wall-coverings, leather armchairs, silk-upholstered chairs; included are satellite televisions, bathroom tubs or showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Gambrinus's bar/lounge/restaurant area on the lower ground floor offers computers with complimentary high-speed Internet access. The hotel also serves Italian cuisine on the lower ground floor, along with breakfast. A bar offers coffee and alcoholic drinks daily.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Event catering
- Total number of rooms - 57
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 5
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation
- Year Built 1972
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
Gambrinus Restaurant - On the lower ground floor two intersecting rooms with a red/cream color scheme and exposed brick ceilings offer buffet breakfasts, and Italian cuisine for up to 40 diners.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.