Please enter your travel dates.
Comfort Care, Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking
- 1 queen
Comfort Care, Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
- 2 double
Riviere Du Loup eco-friendly hotel with a complimentary breakfast
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Parc des Chutes, Cegep De Riviere-du-Loup, and Grand Portage Regional Hospital.
Comfort Inn Riviere-du-Loup provides complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and free parking.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 67
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 1993
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.