Please enter your travel dates.
1 double bed-Room Next Generation - Easter Offer **
- One Double Bed
2 single beds-Room Next Generation - Easter Offer **
- Two Beds
Riom hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Riom, this hotel is close to Musee Mandet, Musee Regional d'Auvergne, and Church of Notre-Dame-du-Marthuret. Local attractions also include Mozac Abbey.
In addition to a restaurant, Campanile Clermont Ferrand Nord- Riom features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and multilingual staff.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Riom hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Campanile Clermont Ferrand Nord- Riom is a smoke-free property.
- Year Built 1992
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Number of floors - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free outdoor parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Resort fee: EUR 0.75 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.