Book your room at Hotel Leifur Eiriksson
Hotel in Reykjavik near Hallgrimskirkja
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Hallgrimskirkja, Parliament House, and Reykjavik City Hall. Also nearby are Laugavegur and National Museum of Iceland.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Hotel Leifur Eiriksson provides complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Leifur Eiriksson
Hotel Leifur Eiriksson features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Reykjavik hotel also offers a safe deposit box at the front desk and a television in the lobby.
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free parking nearby
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Year Built 1970
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat tours nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Airport shuttle fee: ISK 2500 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ISK 1250 (one way), (from 12 to 15 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: ISK 2000 per night
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.