Availability: Mercure Reims Cathédrale
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Privilege, Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Reims near Museum of Fine Arts
Collect 200 points.*
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Auguste Delaune Stadium, Museum of Fine Arts, and Reims Cathedral. Also nearby are Tau Palace and St. Remi Basilica.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Reims Cathédrale features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Reims Cathédrale Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Mercure Reims Cathédrale is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Number of floors - 6
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Room service
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Free parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Reims Cathédrale Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, JCB International, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.