Availability: Le Clos de Mutigny
La Chaussee-sur-Marne eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Situated on a river, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same region as Church of Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption, City Hall Park, and Vitry-le-Francois City Hall. Regional attractions also include Notre-Dame de l'Epine Basilica and English Jard.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Clos de Mutigny features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Clos de Mutigny Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Le Clos de Mutigny is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of floors - 2
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1995
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Clos de Mutigny - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Le Clos de Mutigny Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.