Availability: ibis Reims Tinqueux
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Tinqueux eco-friendly hotel with a bar/lounge
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in a shopping district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Patte d'Oie Park, Museum of Fine Arts, and Mars Gate. Local attractions also include Reims Cathedral and Tau Palace.
In addition to a bar/lounge, ibis Reims Tinqueux provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a business center, and free self parking.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Reims Tinqueux Amenities
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a business center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 1
- Business center
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
ibis Reims Tinqueux Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 12:00 PM
Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.8 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.