Availability: Bristol Hotel
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel in Reims near Museum of Fine Arts
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Reims, this hotel is within walking distance of Patte d'Oie Park and Museum of Fine Arts. Also nearby are Mars Gate and Reims Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Bristol Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour front desk.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bristol Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Reims hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2012.
Bristol Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Bathtub or shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
Brasserie l Edito - This brasserie specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Bristol Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12.00 for adults and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.75 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.