Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, Garden Area
- 1 king
Waterfront resort with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This Rarotonga resort is by the ocean, nestled on a private white sand beach and within easy reach of area attractions such as Puaikura Beach, Aro'a Beach, and Tikioki Marine Sanctuary. Area attractions also include Te Vara Nui Village and Muri Beach.
At Palm Grove, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private white sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchens, and MP3 docking stations. Other amenities include microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Summer fun is a breeze at Palm Grove with activities like snorkeling and kayaking.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a complimentary evening social. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Palm Grove has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary reception
- Private beach - direct access
- Pool sun loungers
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 28
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Picnic area
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM. A complimentary evening social is offered each day.
Yellow Hibiscus - This restaurant overlooks the garden. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The on-site restaurant The Yellow Hibiscus hosts a popular Friday evening Happy Hour featuring complimentary drinks and snacks from 4.30 PM - 6 PM. There is also live music provided by Rose & Lito or Tara Kauvai from 5 PM -8 PM every Friday, and live music provided by Lincoln Mail every Sunday and Tuesday evening from 6 PM.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 0.20 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 0.20 per minute (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 14 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: NZD 7 (one way), (from 1 to 12 years old)
- Early check-in fee: NZD 150
- Late check-out fee: NZD 150
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 65 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.