Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Raleigh eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to North Hills Shopping Center, North Carolina State Capitol, and North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences. Local attractions also include Marsh Creek Park and North Carolina Museum of History.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Raleigh Midtown features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Raleigh Midtown features a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 1250 square feet (113 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Raleigh Midtown is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Event catering
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 153
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 113
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1250
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
The Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Deposit: USD 30.00 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast in the Bistro - Eat.Drink.Connect. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.