Book your room at Novotel Queenstown Lakeside
4-star hotel with a restaurant in Queenstown (Queenstown City Centre)
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Queenstown (Queenstown City Centre), close to TSS Earnslaw Steamship, Steamer Wharf, and Queenstown Gardens. Also nearby are Lasseters Wharf Casino and Kiwi and Birdlife Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Queenstown Lakeside features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and ski storage.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Novotel Queenstown Lakeside has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 273
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Ski storage
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (15.00 NZD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (15.00 NZD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Elements - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Novotel Queenstown Lakeside
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 32.00 for adults and NZD 16.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: NZD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.