Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin or Double
- 1 double
Superior Lakeview Twin or Double
- Two Twin Beds
Superior Lakeview Twin or Double Breakfast Incl.
- Two Twin Beds
- 1 double
4-star eco-friendly apartment with a bar/lounge in Queenstown (Queenstown City Centre)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly apartment is located in Queenstown (Queenstown City Centre), close to Queenstown Gardens, TSS Earnslaw Steamship, and Steamer Wharf. Also nearby are Lasseters Wharf Casino and Kiwi and Birdlife Park.
Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront provides a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, ski storage, and 24-hour room service.
Guestrooms have refrigerators, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and safes; rooms also include minibars and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The apartment offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of secretarial services and audiovisual equipment.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly apartment also offers a spa tub, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 240
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 8 and NZD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 29.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 5.10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 1.25 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 10 per night
- Early check-in fee: NZD 15.00
- Late check-out fee: NZD 15.00
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Apartment property is rated 4 stars.