Book your room at Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront
4-star eco-friendly apartment with a restaurant in Queenstown (Queenstown City Centre)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly apartment is located in Queenstown (Queenstown City Centre), close to Queenstown Gardens, TSS Earnslaw Steamship, and Steamer Wharf. Also nearby are Lasseters Wharf Casino and Kiwi and Birdlife Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms have refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge); rooms also include safes and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Dining options at the apartment include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 3 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly apartment also offers a spa tub, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Conference space
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 240
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10 NZD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access (5 NZD per 2 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (5 NZD per 2 hours surcharge)
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
Eat and drink
Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: NZD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 5 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 5 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 10 per night
- Early check-in fee: NZD 15.00
- Late check-out fee: NZD 15.00
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40.00 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.