Book your room at Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront
4-star apartment with a restaurant in Queenstown (Queenstown City Centre)
This apartment is located in Queenstown (Queenstown City Centre), near the airport, Queenstown Gardens, TSS Earnslaw Steamship, and Steamer Wharf. Also nearby are SKYCITY Wharf Casino and Kiwi and Birdlife Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and ski storage.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The apartment offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Queenstown apartment also offers a spa tub, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 240
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10 NZD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 10.00 NZD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 3.00 NZD per hour )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 9:30 AM.
Impressions Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 18 and NZD 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 3.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.