Book your room at Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Montana
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Ski-in/ski-out access for family fun on the slopes
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Bagneres-de-Bigorre residence offers ski-in/ski-out access near Col de Tourmalet winter activities such as skiing lessons and snowshoeing. Local attractions also include Pic du Midi de Bigorre.
In addition to ski-in/ski-out access, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Montana provides ski storage, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and multilingual staff.
Guestrooms have kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Montana
At your hotel
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Montana features ski-in/ski-out access, multilingual staff, and ski storage. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski residence also offers supervised childcare/activities and an elevator (lift). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Free parking nearby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 69
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 10
- Ski storage
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Balcony or patio
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Sledding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
The fine print for Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Montana
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 45 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per week (maximum EUR 55 per stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per day