Book your room at Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Montana
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Ski-in/ski-out access for family fun on the slopes
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Bagneres-de-Bigorre residence offers ski-in/ski-out access near Col de Tourmalet winter activities such as skiing lessons and snowshoeing. Local attractions also include Pic du Midi de Bigorre.
In addition to ski-in/ski-out access, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Montana provides ski storage, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and multilingual staff.
Guestrooms have kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Montana features ski-in/ski-out access, multilingual staff, and ski storage. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski residence also offers supervised childcare/activities and an elevator (lift). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Free parking nearby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 69
- Number of floors - 10
- Ski storage
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
In your room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Sledding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
The fine print for Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Montana
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Winter hours: This hotel’s reception is open Sunday - Thursday from 9 AM to noon and again 5 PM to 7 PM, Friday 9 AM to noon and again 4 PM to 8 PM, and Saturdays 7:30AM to 8 PM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, Diners Club, MasterCard, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 45 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per week (maximum EUR 55 per stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per day