Availability: Résidence Pic du Midi
Studio for 4Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
One Bedroom Apartment for 4Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One Bedroom Apartment for 5Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Two Bedrooms Apartment for 7Max Occupancy: 7 guests (up to 6 children, 6 infants)
Family-friendly slopeside fun with downhill skiing
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Bagneres-de-Bigorre residence offers ski-in/ski-out access near Col de Tourmalet winter activities such as skiing lessons and snowshoeing. Local attractions also include Pic du Midi de Bigorre.
With direct access to the slopes, Résidence Pic du Midi makes guests feel at home with amenities like a sauna and an indoor pool.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, sofa beds, and day beds; rooms also include refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed during May, June, September, October, and November.
Résidence Pic du Midi Amenities
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. After a day on the slopes, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the residence's other facilities, including a fitness center and a sauna. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 153
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Bathtub only
- Separate dining area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Day bed
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10 AM.
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - cross-country on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Sledding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Résidence Pic du Midi Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.01 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 9 per person, per stay
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 55 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 110 per stay, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per stay
- Facilities fee: EUR 49 per accommodation, per week and includes use of:
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).