Book your room at Résidence Pic du Midi
Family-friendly ski residence with a ski shuttle
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Bagneres-de-Bigorre residence is in the mountains, near Col de Tourmalet winter activities such as skiing lessons and snowshoeing. Local attractions also include Pic du Midi de Bigorre.
Résidence Pic du Midi offers a convenient ski shuttle service; those who skip the slopes can take advantage of ski storage and ski passes.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, sofa beds, and day beds; rooms also include refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Pic du Midi
Renovations & Closures
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. After a day on the slopes, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the residence's other facilities, including a fitness center and a sauna. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 153
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 2.00 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 EUR per day )
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Furnished balcony
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Day bed
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Golfing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM.
Guests driving to the property should contact this property in advance. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.01 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 9 per person, per stay
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 55 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 110 per stay, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per stay
- Facilities fee: EUR 49 per accommodation, per week and includes use of:
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Alcohol is not served at this property.