Availability: Residence L'Eterle
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Luz-Saint-Sauveur residence with free self parking
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Luz-Saint-Sauveur, this residence is in the same region as Pont d'Espagne, Hautacam Ski Resort, and Col de Tourmalet. Regional attractions also include Pyrenees National Park and Pic du Midi de Bigorre.
In addition to free self parking, Residence L'Eterle provides a garden, multilingual staff, and tour/ticket assistance.
In addition to refrigerators and microwaves, guestrooms feature coffee/tea makers along with private bathrooms and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence L'Eterle Amenities
Residence L'Eterle features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. The property has a front desk available during limited hours. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2001
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 13
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
Residence L'Eterle Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in takes place at the agency IMM0 65, located at 9 Avenue du Barège, 65120 Esquieze Sere, opposite the Carrefour Market and before the village of Luz St Sauveur.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 11 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.