Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Rives de L'Aure
Ski-in/ski-out access for family fun on the slopes
Located in the mountains, this slopeside residence offers ski-in/ski-out access in Saint-Lary-Soulan, near Saint-Lary-Soulan Ski Resort, Pla d'Adet, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Val-Louron and Cadeac Watchtower.
With direct access to the slopes, Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Rives de L'Aure makes guests feel at home with amenities like a steam room, ski storage, and ski passes.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the residence's facilities like a steam room and a sauna. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guests can use the health club at a partner hotel.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Number of floors - 5
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 2.00 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 2.00 EUR per day )
In your room
- Furnished balcony
- Separate sitting area
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, a steam room, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
The fine print for Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Rives de L'Aure
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This hotel's reception is open daily from 9 AM-noon and 5-7 PM on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Hours are 8 AM-noon and 2-8 PM on Saturday. The reception is closed on Wednesday. Guests planning to arrive outside posted hours should contact the hotel in advance using the information found in the booking confirmation.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 55.00 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per night