Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Rives de L'Aure
Studio for 4 peopleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
1 bedroom apartment for 4/5Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
2 bedroom Apartment for 5 to 6 peopleMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
Ski-in/ski-out access for family fun on the slopes
Collect 200 points.*
Located in the mountains, this slopeside residence offers ski-in/ski-out access in Saint-Lary-Soulan, within the vicinity of Cadeac Watchtower and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Chapelle de Pene-Taillade and Church of Cadeac.
With direct access to the slopes, Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Rives de L'Aure makes guests feel at home with amenities like a steam room, ski storage, and ski passes.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Rives de L'Aure
At your hotel
After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the residence's facilities like a steam room and a sauna. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guests can use the health club at a partner hotel.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Number of floors - 5
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 2 EUR / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 2 EUR / per day )
In your room
- Furnished balcony
- Separate sitting area
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, a steam room, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
The fine print for Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Rives de L'Aure
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are 9 AM to noon and 5 to 7 PM Sunday to Friday, and 8 AM to noon and 2 to 8 PM on Saturday.
For short stays, keys are available starting at 2 PM; for weekly stays, keys are available starting at 5 PM.
Guests planning to arrive outside posted hours should contact the hotel in advance using the information found in the booking confirmation.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 55.00 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per night