Book your room at Hôtel d'Etigny
Please enter your travel dates.
Victorian hotel in Bagneres-de-Luchon with a restaurant
Situated in Bagneres-de-Luchon, this hotel is close to Luchon Golf Club. Regional attractions also include Col de Peyresourde and Peyragudes.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel d'Etigny features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Victorian hotel also offers an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2011.
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1869
- Conference space size (meters) - 62
- Number of meeting rooms -
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
D Etigny - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
The fine print for Hôtel d'Etigny
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 18 per night
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.