Book your room at Hotel Patagónico
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Master SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room (Premium)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star romantic hotel in Puerto Varas with 2 restaurants
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this romantic hotel is close to Parque Philippi, Puerto Varas Beach, and Opitz House. Also nearby are Puerto Varas Plaza de Armas and Puerto Varas Casino.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hotel Patagónico features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to plasma televisions with cable channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Hotel Patagónico provides a sauna and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 6588 square feet (612 square meters) include conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a fitness center. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
Hotel Patagónico is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Number of floors - 3
- Free valet parking
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 6588
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1939
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 612
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Hotel Patagónico has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 55.00 per night
We should mention
One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.