Please enter your travel dates.
2 Double Beds With Balcony
2 Double Beds Ocean View
Two Double Beds, Garden View, Accessible
- 2 double
King Bed With Balcony
San Juan resort with huge pool on private peninsula
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Between sea and lagoon
Admire ocean and tropical garden views from Caribe Hilton hotel. Set on a secluded peninsula and boasting 17 acres of lush foliage, the resort is ideally situated between Old San Juan and contemporary Condado.
The Caribe Hilton's vast, three-level pool includes infinity edges on the top two levels and a swim-up bar; a lavish health-and-beauty spa features water massage in a spiral spa tub.
Rooms with a view
Rooms are designed with comfort and convenience in mind, providing a place to unwind or to catch up on work.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This San Juan hotel features a private sand beach adjacent to the property and is within a quarter-mile of Puerto Rico's Capitol and half a mile from San Cristóbal Castle. A 12,000-square-foot full-service spa features a spiral-shaped spa in an outdoor courtyard, and large men's and women's saunas, steam rooms, and relaxation lounges. Water therapies, natural and tropical-ingredient treatments, manicures and pedicures, and a full-service hair salon are available. Use of the spa's state-of-the-art, air-conditioned, 1.5-story fitness center equipped with cardio and weight machines, as well as free weights, is complimentary. Water aerobics, Pilates, yoga, circuit training and other fitness classes are available.
There are 6 restaurants on site, serving everything from elegant steak dinners, sushi, or Northern Italian cuisine, to sandwiches at the swim-up bar. Starbuck’s Coffee provides familiar coffee drinks.
Family friendly attractions include a children's camp offering half- and full-day sessions for fees (open seasonally), two playgrounds on the oceanfront, a video-game room, and complimentary activities for adults and children, such as fish feeding, bingo, Spanish lessons, and pool aerobics. The Caribe Hilton's business center includes three Internet-connected computers. Complimentary wireless Internet access is also available throughout the resort. A shopping arcade offers clothing boutiques.
- Self parking
- Swimming pool - children's
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Spa services on site
- Room service (limited hours)
- Valet parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Total number of rooms - 910
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 213255
- Spa tub
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- On private beach
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 19812
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 23
- Tennis on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- LCD TV
Morton's The Steakhouse - For an elegant dinner, opt for Morton's, serving grain-fed beef shipped directly from Chicago, and seafood such as lobster and oysters. Book a table near the window for a spectacular view of the Atlantic ocean and secluded beach.
II Giardino La Trattoria - Serving the finest Northern Italian cuisine with over a dozen types of pasta, fresh daily prepared antipasto, meats, seafood and more than 150 wines from famous vineyards around the world.
Palmeras - Start the day with ocean views and a Hilton breakfast at this relaxed San Juan Restaurant.
Atlantico Pool Bar & Grill - Sandwiches, salads, burgers, tropical drinks.
Lemongrass Restaurant - Features sushi and and various Asian types of cuisine.
Starbuck's Coffee - Features high-quality whole bean coffees along with fresh, richly-brewed, Italian style espresso beverages, and a variety of pastries and confections.
Piña Colada Restaurant - Serves light and full meals for lunch and dinner.
Pedal boats and kayaks can be rented on the beach. Use of the resort's two lighted tennis courts and basketball hoop is complimentary. Jogging trails and 17 floodlighted tennis courts are located in Third Millennium Park, 1 block away. The park also includes a track-and-field stadium with an oval track that is open to the public for jogging. A dive center on a beach 300 yards from the Caribe Hilton rents snorkeling and scuba-diving gear, offers scuba-diving lessons, and arranges excursions.
A private sand beach is adjacent to the property.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
- Playground on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: 18 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Children's club/arcade access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 23.75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 75
- Deposit: USD 75 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.