Book your room at Hotel Casa De La Palma
Historic hotel with a restaurant, in Puebla (Historic Center)
Located in the city center of Puebla, this historic hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Los Sapos Bazaar and Puebla Convention Center. Also nearby are Poblano de Arte Virreinal Museum and Amparo Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Casa De La Palma features a health club. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 200 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). This historic hotel also offers a health club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hotel Casa De La Palma has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Year Built 1715
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Rainfall showerhead
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Eat and drink
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurante HCP - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hotel Casa De La Palma
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 1 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 15 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- 2 percent tourism fee will be charged
- All citizens of Mexico will be charged the national value-added tax
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 100 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.