Book your room at Marriott Prague
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel in Prague (Nove Mesto) near Palladium Shopping Centre
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This luxury hotel is located in Prague (Nove Mesto), close to Palladium Shopping Centre, Republic Square, and Municipal House Hall. Also nearby are Hybernia Theatre and Powder Tower.
At Marriott Prague, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel also features a casino and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott Prague provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers a casino, a steam room, and spa services.
Marriott Prague has designated areas for smoking.
- Indoor pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- 24-hour front desk
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Shopping on site
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting room
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 450 CZK per day ) , Wired internet access ( 595 CZK per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 200 CZK per hour )
In your room
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The fine print for Marriott Prague
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is Noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 30 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: CZK 670 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CZK 450 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CZK 595 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CZK 200 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CZK 600 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CZK 1000 per night