Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 Bed
Art Deco-style hotel overlooking Charlotte Harbor
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Close to conventions
Set 2 blocks from Charlotte Harbor Event and Conference Center, Wyvern Hotel is a half-mile from Blanchard House Museum. Gilchrist Park and the mall at Fishermen's Village are both within 1.5 miles.
Guests enjoy cocktails and tapas in an open-air rooftop lounge next to an outdoor splash pool. Local seafood and Latin-fusion dishes are served in Lulu restaurant, which also provides room service.
Wyvern Hotel's 63 non-smoking guestrooms feature water or city views, minibars, complimentary wireless Internet access, iPod docking stations, free local calls, and LCD TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Built in 2008, the Art Deco Wyvern Hotel features a lobby with gleaming floors, vaulted ceilings, and a 24-hour front desk. Offering harbor views, the rooftop patio houses an outdoor pool and an adjacent tapas lounge. A fitness center provides cardio and strength-training equipment. Lulu restaurant serves Latin-fusion cuisine and fresh local seafood and offers room service during limited hours. An onsite meeting room accommodates groups up to 50, and the rooftop patio can host gatherings of up to 100 guests. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout this 6-story hotel. Weekday newspapers are complimentary, and hotel staff provide concierge services. Onsite parking is free. This property is entirely smoke-free.
- One meeting/conference room
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 45
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 500
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 6
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge) full
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2008
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
Lulu - Latin-fusion dishes and fresh Florida seafood, including coconut lobster chowder and ripe plantain lasagna. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
In-room dining - Available during limited hours.
Guests enjoy a rooftop outdoor splash pool and a fitness center with cardio and strength-training machines.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Dock nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 18, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.