Availability: DoubleTree by Hilton Livermore
King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
King Bed Refrig MicroMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Livermore eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Livermore, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Hidden Creek Wine, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, and Concannon Vineyard. Local attractions also include La Rochelle Winery and Tamas Estates Winery.
In addition to a restaurant, DoubleTree by Hilton Livermore features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Livermore Amenities
DoubleTree by Hilton Livermore features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 9 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 125
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Free self parking
- Wedding services
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Grille Cafe Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
DoubleTree by Hilton Livermore Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: USD 200 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.