Availability: Hilton Phoenix Airport
Standard, One King and One Sofa Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Two Queen Beds Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive, Two Queen Beds, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Level, One King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One Bedroom Suite, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two Double Beds, Pool ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two Queen Beds, Pool ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, Pool ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Wi-Fi and shuttle to nearby Phoenix airport
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This hotel is just over a mile from the airport, about two miles from Arizona State University, five miles from Desert Botanical Garden, and eight miles from Phoenix Civic Plaza.
The Hilton Phoenix Airport offers a courtyard pool and spa tub, a 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle, an airy restaurant with courtyard dining, and a casual bar and grill.
The 257 non-smoking guestrooms at Hilton Phoenix Airport have mountain or courtyard views, laptop-compatible safes, desks with ergonomic chairs, and wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property is undergoing renovations from 7 July 2014 to 30 September 2014 (completion date subject to change).Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Hilton Phoenix Airport Amenities
Located within three miles of the airport and Arizona State University, Hilton Phoenix Airport features a courtyard pool and spa.
The hotel offers complimentary parking and airport transportation. A well-stocked gift and sundries store is on site, and wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge) is available in the hotel's public areas.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 11000
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 257
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 1022
- 24-hour business center
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Rennick's Restaurant - This airy restaurant with rust-toned walls, wooden-beamed ceilings, and Southwestern art prints serves continental cuisine with a Southwestern flair for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The lunch menu includes portobello mushroom sandwiches and chili-seared salmon salad. An extensive wine list accompanies dinner specialties such as Chilean sea bass, scampi, and rib-eye steak. Outdoor dining is available in the palm-lined courtyard.
Rimrock Bar & Grille - A display kitchen serves burgers, Philly cheese steaks, and fajitas in a Mexican sports bar atmosphere for lunch and dinner. Diners can watch all the action with the open grille and enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access as they relax and unwind with night drink specials. Weekday buffets at lunch and happy hour are available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hilton Phoenix Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 13.27 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: USD 30-45
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.