Availability: Philadelphia Marriott West
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
West Conshohocken hotel with an airport shuttle
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
In the suburbs
Situated in the suburbs of West Conshohocken, this business hotel is 4 miles from both Bryn Mawr College and Villanova University. Valley Forge Convention Center is 7.5 miles from the hotel.
At Philadelphia Marriott West, Shula's 347 Grill serves a breakfast buffet with hot items daily. The hotel features an indoor pool and a fitness facility. A shuttle transports guests to the airport.
Guestrooms at Philadelphia Marriott West feature pillowtop mattresses and desks with ergonomic chairs. 32-inch plasma TVs come with premium cable channels, pay movies, and video game consoles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Philadelphia Marriott West Amenities
At Philadelphia Marriott West, Shula's 347 Grill restaurant serves a breakfast buffet with hot items daily (surcharge), as well as salads, seafood, and steaks for lunch and dinner. The restaurant includes a bar serving wine and cocktails. This West Conshohocken hotel features an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna, as well as a 24-hour fitness facility with cardio machines and free weights.
The hotel offers complimentary wired and wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center, 11 meeting rooms, and banquet space, as well as a secretarial services. Staff can provide concierge services and tour assistance. Onsite parking, valet parking, and limo/town car services are available (surcharge). A shuttle transports guests to the airport at scheduled times (surcharge).
This hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 17
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 286
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £12.95 USD / per 24-hour period ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Video-game console
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
Shula's 347 Grill, a restaurant and bar, serves a breakfast buffet with hot items daily (surcharge), as well as salads, seafood, and steaks for lunch and dinner.
In-room dining is available during limited hours.
The hotel features an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna, as well as a fitness facility with cardio machines and free weights.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Philadelphia Marriott West Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.