Book your room at Khaolak Laguna Resort
Upscale hotel on the beach, with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This Takua Pa hotel is by the sea, set on the beach a short distance from Nang Thong Beach and Bang Niang Beach. Regional attractions also include Laem Pakarang Beach and Bang Sak Beach.
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at Khaolak Laguna Resort's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Khaolak Laguna Resort features a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 2249 square feet (209 square meters). This Art Deco hotel also offers a children's pool, a steam room, and spa services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Beach bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 209
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Year Built 2007
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 2249
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Oriental Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Sundowner Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Club Lounge - This lobby lounge overlooks the garden. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Playground on site
Chiva Spa has 4 treatment rooms. Services include Thai massages, massages, facials, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The fine print for Khaolak Laguna Resort
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1250 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 4500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2250 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Breakfast fee: THB 450.00 for adults and THB 225 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 2000 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.