Availability: Petra Panorama Hotel
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double or Twin Room, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Triple Room, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Triple Room, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Suite, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Quadruple Room, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Room, Connecting Rooms, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star hotel in Wadi Musa with 2 restaurants
Collect 200 points.*
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is close to Petra Ruins.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Petra Panorama Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include washers/dryers and bathrooms with rainfall showerheads and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Petra Panorama Hotel Amenities
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. This Wadi Musa hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and a library. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Petra Panorama Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 157
- Number of floors - 14
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Number of meeting rooms -
- Year Built 1998
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Free parking nearby
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( £7.00 JOD / per stay )
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Separate living room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Panorama Restaurant - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Petra Panorama Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: JOD 70
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: JOD 35 (from 2 to 10 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JOD 7 per stay (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: JOD 35 per night
- Additional Details
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.