Availability: The Sebel Residence East Perth
Studio, 1 Double Bed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Studio, 1 Double Bed, River ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Bedroom, River ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
4.5-star luxury hotel in East Perth near WACA Ground
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Gloucester Park Raceway, WACA Ground, and Perth Mint. Also nearby are Swan Bells Belltower and Hyde Park.
At The Sebel Residence East Perth, recreational amenities include a lazy river and an outdoor pool. The hotel also features a coffee shop/café and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Sebel Residence East Perth Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, The Sebel Residence East Perth provides a lazy river and a fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms.
This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Lazy river
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds available
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a lazy river, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The Sebel Residence East Perth Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 200 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Assessed, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Apartment Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.