Book your room at Seasons Of Perth
Standard Double Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
4-star Perth hotel in Perth CBD, walk to Swan Bells Belltower
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Perth CBD, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Playhouse Theatre, Swan Bells Belltower, and Perth Mint. WACA Ground and SCITECH Discovery Centre are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, 24-hour room service, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 120 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with cable channels. WiFi, minibars, and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 164 square feet (15 square meters) include conference space. This Perth hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Seasons Of Perth is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Babysitting or childcare
- Outdoor pool
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 15
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1970
- Conference space size (feet) - 164
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (21.00 AUD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Citro Bar and Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 9.5 and AUD 23.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 21.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 30.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: AUD 160.00
- Deposit: AUD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge