Book your room at Seasons Of Perth
Standard Double Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
4-star hotel in Perth near Swan Bells Belltower
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Yirra Yaakin Theatre Company, Swan Bells Belltower, and Perth Mint. Also nearby are WACA Ground and Kings Park War Memorial.
In addition to a restaurant, Seasons Of Perth features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Seasons Of Perth
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 164 square feet (15 square meters) include conference space. This Perth hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Seasons Of Perth is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 120
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Outdoor pool
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 15
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1970
- Conference space size (feet) - 164
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 21 AUD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Citro Bar and Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Seasons Of Perth
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 9.5 and AUD 23.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 21.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 30.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: AUD 160.00
- Deposit: AUD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge