Book your room at Pan Pacific Perth
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Perth hotel near Swan River, Hay Street Mall, Concert Hall
Near Swan Bells
Overlooking the Swan River, this hotel is less than 1 km (0.6 mi) from the Perth Mint, Perth Concert Hall, Hay Street Mall, and Swan Bells bell tower. Cottesloe Beach is about 11 km (7 mi) away.
Heated outdoor pool
The Pan Pacific Perth features an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and steam rooms. Two restaurants and a lounge are also on site. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
LCD TVs, high-speed Internet access, minibars, and electronic safes are among the amenities provided in guestrooms. Rooms also feature plush beds with soft duvets and custom mattresses.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The Pan Pacific Perth Hotel is about 2 blocks from the picturesque Swan River and riverfront parklands. The Perth Concert Hall is 0.4 km (0.2 mi) away.
In addition to a heated outdoor pool, the hotel features steam rooms, and a 24-hour fitness center. A business center is also open around the clock and secretarial services and banquet facilities are provided. 8 meeting rooms are provided for use. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas.
Open evenings, Origins restaurant showcases fresh seafood, premium beef, and Australian wines. Monterey's, a more casual dining option, serves international fare, with both a la carte and buffet dining. A lobby lounge is open afternoons till late night. Room service is available 24 hours a day and a buffet breakfast (surcharge) is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM. The hotel offers both self parking (limited availability) and valet parking (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 486
- Number of floors - 23
- Conference space size (meters) - 2474
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 26630
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (24.50 AUD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (24.50 AUD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Pan Pacific Perth
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 24.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night