Book your room at Metro Hotel Perth
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
South Perth hotel with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the suburbs, this hotel is close to Heirisson Island, Swan Bells Belltower, and WACA Ground. Also nearby are Perth Mint and World Australia Cricket Association Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Metro Hotel Perth features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Metro Hotel Perth
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. This South Perth hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Metro Hotel Perth has designated areas for smoking.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Number of floors - 10
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Metro Hotel Perth has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Metro Hotel Perth
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 9.95 per hour (rates may vary)
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.