Book your room at Hôtel Saint Albert
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Family-friendly Sarlat-la-Caneda hotel with a bar/lounge
This family-friendly hotel is located in the city center, close to St-Sacerdos Cathedral and Place de la Liberte. Area attractions also include Chateau de Beynac and Chateau de Marqueyssac.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Hôtel Saint Albert provides a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, detached private bathrooms, and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Saint Albert
At your hotel
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities consist of a business center and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Hôtel Saint Albert is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of floors - 3
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 35
- Number of meeting rooms -
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
SAINT ALBERT - This wine bar serves breakfast only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
The fine print for Hôtel Saint Albert
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8:30 PM.
On Sunday and Monday, reception hours are 7:30–11:30 AM and 4:30-8:30 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.77 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5,00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10,00 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.