Book your room at Sunset Village Beach Resort
Room (Garden Cosy)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Room, Beach ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Resort with a restaurant, in Sattahip (Na Chom Thian)
This resort is located in Sattahip (Na Chom Thian), close to Cartoon Network Amazone and Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden. Area attractions also include Anek Kuson Sala and Wat Yan Temple.
In addition to a restaurant, Sunset Village Beach Resort features a beach bar. Other amenities include a poolside bar and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar and a poolside bar. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting room
- Beach bar
- Poolside bar
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Room service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
Eat and drink
Sunset Village Beach Resort has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
The fine print for Sunset Village Beach Resort
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 5, Pet maximum weight in kg is 3
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 5000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 3000 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Breakfast fee: THB 650 for adults and THB 400 for children (approximately)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.