Availability: ibis Boulogne sur Mer Centre Les Ports
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Boulogne-sur-Mer eco-friendly hotel with a 24-hour front desk
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Boulogne-sur-Mer, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Basilique Notre-Dame, Chateau Musee, and Nausicaa. Nearby attractions also include Colonne de la Grande Armee.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, ibis Boulogne sur Mer Centre Les Ports provides a 24-hour front desk, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and self parking (subject to charges).
All guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Boulogne sur Mer Centre Les Ports Amenities
Ibis Boulogne sur Mer Centre Les Ports features a safe deposit box at the front desk. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Bathtub only
- Free Wi-Fi
ibis Boulogne sur Mer Centre Les Ports Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.