Book your room at Hyatt Morristown
Studio Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business Plan, Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, 2 Double Beds (Guest)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Guest)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Morristown hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to First Baptist Church, Mayo Performing Arts Center, and Schuyler-Hamilton House. Also nearby are Macculloch Hall and Catholic Church of the Assumption.
In addition to a restaurant, Hyatt Morristown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Hyatt Morristown provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 31000 square feet (2880 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. An area shuttle within 5 mi and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Conference center
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 256
- Number of floors - 16
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 2880
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of meeting rooms - 32
- Year Built 1980
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (feet) - 31000
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (11.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (11.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Eclectic Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Qube Lounge and Terrace - This bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Hyatt Morristown
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.