Book your room at Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Boulogne
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Business RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Modern Paris hotel near iconic landmarks, sporting venues
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
On the west side of Paris
Located near Parc des Princes and Roland Garros stadiums, this modern hotel offers convenient access to the City of Light's most popular sporting venues. A metro station is a 3-minute walk away.
High quality amenities
Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Boulogne offers several high quality of services and amenities such as a restaurant in front of the private vineyard, meetings rooms with natural daylight, free Internet access.
170 spacious and contemporary rooms including 45 Business Class an 10 Suites with an average area of 55m². All rooms have free Internet access.
Accessible room for disabled guests.
Welcome to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Boulogne and discover a cosy property close to the Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Élysées.
Located in the City of Lights, this four-star hotel is ideally situated in the heart of the western business district, close to the “Parc des Princes” stadium, Roland Garros stadium and the most important congress and exhibitions centers such as Paris Expo - Porte de Versailles and Congress Center - Porte Maillot.
You have at your disposal 170 spacious and modern guest rooms. With its private vineyard and terrace, the hotel is a cozy and peaceful place close to the most famous monuments of Paris. Elegantly decorated in a contemporary environment, the A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace and the A.O.C. Lounge & Bar offer a unique spot on the theme of France's famous wines.
The hotel is the optimal solution for all your meetings and seminars, thanks to its ideal services and products.
• 170 comfortable rooms including 10 Suites, 45 Business Class and rooms for disabled guests and mostly non-smoking.
• A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace is a must-seen place with a private vineyard and offering contemporary French cuisine with an exotic touch.
• A.O.C. Lounge & Bar offers a cosy atmosphere for relaxing with our great selection of wines.
• Six fully equipped meeting rooms, from 37 to 272 m², featuring natural daylight.
• Free high-speed and wireless Internet access.
• Private parking with valet car service.
• Fitness room: because it is just as important to get away from it all.
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2005
- Conference space size (feet) - 4939
- Conference space size (meters) - 459
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- LED TV
Where to Eat
The A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace provides an original way of exploring traditional French cuisine. You will enjoy this moment in a relaxing and cosy atmosphere in front of our vineyard or in the comfort of our A.O.C. Lounge & Bar. Discover as well our Room Service menu available 24h/24.
A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace
Unique Parisian hotel’s restaurant with a private vineyard, the A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace is the ideal place for a contemporary French cuisine with an exotic touch, created by our Chef Patrick Sabatier. The restaurant offers a beautiful terrace with a view on the patio in front of the 30 years old vineyard. Recently renovated, the restaurant’s room, which matches modernity and authenticity, welcomes the hotel’s guests and external guests for our “Super Breakfast Buffet”, the lunch and dinner.
Breakfast from 6.30am to 10.30am (Mon-Fri) and 6.30am to 11.00am (Weekends)
Lunch from 12.00 to 14.00
Dinner from 19.00 to 22.00
Closed on weekends
A.O.C. Lounge & Bar
Provided with comfortable sofas and an eclectic library, the A.O.C. Lounge & Bar welcomes you with friends and colleagues for a cocktail or a coffee. Discover a large selection of cocktails and wines as well as a light and original cuisine. Enjoy and taste the Chef’s recommendations and the selection of the barman: French Mojito, Pomerol « Château Taillefer »…
Open every day from 7.00am to 23.30.
Menu with nonstop service from 11.00am to 22.30.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can practise their serves at the tennis courts two kilometres from the hotel. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.