Book your room at Pavillon Italie
Classic Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Hotel with a bar/lounge, in Le Kremlin-Bicetre (Gare d'Austerlitz - Place d'Italie)
Collect 400 points
Special Offer! Collect DOUBLE Nectar points on hotel bookings made by 28 February 2015 for stays before 31 August 2015. That’s 400 points instead of the usual 200. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted.
This hotel is located in Le Kremlin-Bicetre (Gare d'Austerlitz - Place d'Italie), close to Halle Georges Carpentier, Jardin des Plantes, and Grande Galerie de l'Evolution. Also nearby are Parc Montsouris and Maison des Examens.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Pavillon Italie provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), premium bedding, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 484 square feet (45 square meters) include conference space. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Pavillon Italie has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Number of floors - 5
- Conference space size (meters) - 45
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1990
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 484
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.