Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
- 1 double
Standard Room - Queensize bed and sofa bed for 1
- 1 queen and 1 sofa bed
Executive Room With Queen-Size Bed and Single Sofa Bed
- 1 double
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
- 1 queen and 1 sofa bed
Perfect for families, the hotel is a few minutes' walk from the Louvre
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
City center of Paris
Plenty of tourist attractions nearby the hotel Novotel Paris les Halles: the Marais area, Georges Pompidou center, Notre-Dame, Louvre etc. Business or leisure travelers can enjoy the culture of the city.
Real area of greenery, you can enjoy a meal or a drink from the Patio menu's specialities. Internet is available in all the common areas.
The rooms of Novotel Paris les Halles are perfect to relax after a day in the bustle of the city. Discover the renovated rooms, the Executive, and get additional services!Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Novotel Paris les Halles is the most central 4 star hotel in Paris ! Several metro, train and bus lines are near the hotel to get to the main tourist attractions in Paris in no time. You will find at the hotel all the facilities that you need during your stay such as a restaurant, a bar, a patio, a free Internet corner and free newspapers in the lobby. Baby sitting services are available on request at an additional cost. At the front desk, open 24/7, the multilingual staff is here to help you and guide you: currency exchange, luggage service and advice for your visits. A free fitness center is also accessible 24/7. A public parking is located at 200m from the hotel (discounted rate at front desk).
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 285
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Technology helpdesk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Half board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Room service
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4465
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 415
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Security guard
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
La Place is a French cuisine restaurant where you can take every meal. The Chef is committed to cook original meals from organic and fair trade products. The restaurant glass roof gives to the place a bright and warming atmosphere. La Place bar proposes a wide range of cocktails in a contemporary space with a piano entertainment every Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boat cruises nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19.75 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Assessed, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- Breakfast and accommodation are complimentary for two under-16’s who are staying in a parent’s room
- Check-out is 5 PM on Sundays
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.