Availability: Le Parc D'Eden
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite DoubleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite (Triple Room)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Villeneuve-sous-Dammartin hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Situated near the airport, in Villeneuve-sous-Dammartin, this hotel is in the same region as Aeroville Shopping Center, Parc Asterix, and Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre. Regional attractions also include Usines Centre Outlet Shopping Mall and Domaine de Chaalis.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Parc D'Eden features a spa tub. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms feature desks along with private bathrooms and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Parc D'Eden Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Villeneuve-sous-Dammartin hotel also offers a spa tub, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
Le Parc D'Eden is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1960
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Le Parc Eden - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis on site
Le Parc D'Eden Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 2 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.