Availability: Le Clos d'Alésia
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Hotel with a 24-hour front desk, in Paris (Montparnasse Tower)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Paris (Montparnasse Tower), close to Parc Montsouris, Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art, and Tour Montparnasse. Also nearby are Luxembourg Gardens and Luxembourg Palace.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Le Clos d'Alésia provides high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature desks along with hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Clos d'Alésia Amenities
Le Clos d'Alésia features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Le Clos d'Alésia is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £3.00 EUR /2 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( £3.00 EUR /2 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( £3.00 EUR /2 hours surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( £3.00 EUR /2 hours surcharge )
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
Le Clos d'Alésia Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Debit cards not accepted
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 3 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 3 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.