Book your room at Le Clos d'Alésia
Hotel with a 24-hour front desk, in Paris (Montparnasse Tower)
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Paris (Montparnasse Tower), close to Parc Montsouris, Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art, and Tour Montparnasse. Also nearby are Luxembourg Gardens and Luxembourg Palace.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Le Clos d'Alésia provides high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature desks along with hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Le Clos d'Alésia features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Le Clos d'Alésia is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (3 EUR per 2 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (3 EUR per 2 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (3 EUR per 2 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed internet (3 EUR per 2 hours surcharge)
In your room
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
The fine print for Le Clos d'Alésia
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Debit cards not accepted
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 3 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 3 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.