Availability: ibis Paris Montmartre 18ème
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Twin Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Eco-friendly hotel in Paris (Montmartre - Sacre Coeur) near Moulin Rouge
Collect 200 points.*
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Paris (Montmartre - Sacre Coeur), close to Moulin Rouge, Sacred Heart Basilica, and Louvre Museum. Also nearby are Arc de Triomphe and Galeries Lafayette.
Ibis Paris Montmartre 18ème provides dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and climate control, guestrooms feature desks along with complimentary newspapers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Paris Montmartre 18ème Amenities
Ibis Paris Montmartre 18ème features dry cleaning/laundry services and a safe deposit box at the front desk. The property has a 24-hour front desk.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Bathtub only
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room accessibility
ibis Paris Montmartre 18ème Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.