Book your room at Hôtel Havane
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Historic boutique hotel in the heart of Paris
Walk to Opera Garnier
Just steps from the famous Opera Garnier, near Folies Bergeres and Grands Magasins, this downtown Paris hotel provides a home base near 3 major train stations: Gare du Nord, de l'Est, and Saint Lazare.
Historic boutique hotel
Built in 1900, this classic Parisian boutique hotel provides on-site dining options and tour assistance. The multilingual staff is available 24 hours a day.
City, courtyard views
Forty-eight recently renovated rooms overlook either the city or the courtyard, and have exposed stone walls and unique décor. All rooms feature satellite televisions and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Providing a convenient home base in the heart of Paris, Hôtel Havane features a classic French restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. For additional fees, guests will have access to nearby parking and WiFi. The front desk stays open 24 hours a day, and the hotel's multilingual staff will always be there to provide tour assistance.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 6
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1900
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (5 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (5 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
In your room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Le Hop — Classic French restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The restaurant closes on Saturdays.
Room service — Available during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The fine print for Hôtel Havane
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 2 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Refrigerator fee: EUR 25 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3 per day
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.