Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Two Twins
Historic boutique hotel in the heart of Paris
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Walk to Opera Garnier
Just steps from the famous Opera Garnier, near Folies Bergeres and Grands Magasins, this downtown Paris hotel provides a home base near 3 major train stations: Gare du Nord, de l'Est, and Saint Lazare.
Historic boutique hotel
Built in 1900, this classic Parisian boutique hotel provides on-site dining options and tour assistance. The multilingual staff is available 24 hours a day.
City, courtyard views
Forty-eight recently renovated rooms overlook either the city or the courtyard, and have exposed stone walls and unique décor. All rooms feature satellite televisions and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Providing a convenient home base in the heart of Paris, Hôtel Havane features a classic French restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. For additional fees, guests will have access to nearby parking and WiFi. The front desk stays open 24 hours a day, and the hotel's multilingual staff will always be there to provide tour assistance.
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 6
- Tour assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1900
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Le Hop — Classic French restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The restaurant closes on Saturdays.
Room service — Available during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Refrigerator fee: EUR 25 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3 per day
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.