Book your room at Hotel du Pont neuf
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelParis hotel in Les Halles, walk to Louvre Museum
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Les Halles, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Church of Saint Germain l'Auxerrois and Forum des Halles. Louvre Museum and Pont Neuf are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has tour/ticket assistance and free wired Internet in public areas.
All guestrooms include private bathrooms and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel du Pont neuf features tour/ticket assistance. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Hotel du Pont neuf is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.82 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 5.00 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.00 per night
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.