Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
- 1 queen
5-star luxury hotel in Paris (Champs Elysees) near Arc de Triomphe
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Paris, walking distance from Lido and Arc de Triomphe. Also nearby are Parc Monceau and Eiffel Tower.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel de Vigny features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Hotel de Vigny is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secure parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Baretto - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 25 and EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 17 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 23 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.