Availability: Hôtel Best Western Ducs de Bourgogne
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Boutique Paris hotel near to the Seine
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Near the Louvre
Housed in a 19th-century building, this Paris hotel is just 1000 feet from the Louvre-Rivoli Metro Station and offers direct access to the Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe. Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre and the Seine are also nearby.
Best Western Ducs De Bourgogne offers a daily breakfast buffet with hot items. Guests can consult the concierge for sightseeing advice.
Guestrooms at Best Western Ducs De Bourgogne feature light decor and dark wood furniture. Rooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Best Western Ducs de Bourgogne Amenities
Best Western Ducs De Bourgogne serves a breakfast buffet with hot items each morning (surcharge). Room service is also available. Multilingual staff on the 24-hour front desk offer tour assistance and concierge services. The hotel includes a conference/meeting room. Guests enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas of the hotel. Nearby parking is available (surcharge), and an airport shuttle is also available (surcharge). Dogs and cats are allowed on the property (restrictions apply).
This is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Airport transportation
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Conference space size (feet) - 377
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge) hot and cold buffet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 35
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
The hotel serves a breakfast buffet with hot items each morning, and offers room service.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Le Chien Qui Fume
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Hôtel Best Western Ducs de Bourgogne Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per night
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EU Flower, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.