Availability: Hôtel Bel Air
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Comfort Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Economy Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Comfort Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Art Deco hotel with a 24-hour front desk, in Paris (Gare de Lyon - Bercy)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Paris (Gare de Lyon - Bercy), close to Place de la Nation, Pere Lachaise Cemetery, and Opera Bastille. Also nearby are Begin Hospital and Bercy Village.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Hôtel Bel Air provides a porter/bellhop, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Bel Air Amenities
Hôtel Bel Air features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Deco hotel also offers a porter/bellhop and a television in the lobby. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2012.
Hôtel Bel Air is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Pillowtop mattress
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Microwave (on request)
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Hôtel Bel Air Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 for adults and EUR 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.