Book your room at Charing Cross Hotel
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Central Paris hotel near Department Store Printemps
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
By St Lazare station
Charming, traditional-style hotel set in a prestigious area of Paris, 50 meters from Saint Lazare station and 100 meters from Galeries Lafayette.
The Charing Cross Hotel's 24-hour reception staff can assist guests in planning their tour of Paris; other facilities include a laundry service, and nearby parking.
Contemporary guestrooms are decorated in soft pastel colors; all rooms include wireless Internet connections (surcharge) and satellite television with premium channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The Charing Cross Hotel's staff can assist guests with local and restaurant information and book sightseeing tours. Other facilities include a 24-hour front desk, a laundry service, and nearby parking, as well as a round-trip airport shuttle service (surcharge). Guests can also use the quiet lobby area to relax with a book or a specialty coffee.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Number of floors - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1900
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (5 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (5 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
In your room
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
A buffet breakfast is available for a surcharge.
Room service is provided during limited hours.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Café de la Paix
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
The fine print for Charing Cross Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 18 per person (one way)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.