Book your room at Cecil Hotel
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel in Paris (Montparnasse Tower)
This hotel is located in Paris (Montparnasse Tower), close to Parc Montsouris, Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art, and Tour Montparnasse. Also nearby are Luxembourg Gardens and Luxembourg Palace.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Cecil Hotel provides a computer station, a garden, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, hair dryers, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cecil Hotel features tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 5
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.78 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 0.78 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.00 for adults and EUR 9.00 for children (approximately)
- A pet fee will be charged per pet, per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.